Parish Mission Statement
We are the Catholic family of St. John Capistran,
called by God, our Creator, to be a community.
We are a Eucharistic people nourished by Jesus through the Sacraments.
We are empowered by the Holy Spirit to serve all of God’s people:
In faith, by spreading the Word of God;
In hope, by passing on the teachings of the Church;
In Love, by sharing our resources and talents.
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
Posted in PastorsDesk on 01/18/19
The wedding feast of Cana is probably one of the best known passages of ... Read More »
Posted in PastorsDesk on 01/11/19
“In you I am well pleased . . .” These words, spoken by the ... Read More »
Posted in PastorsDesk on 01/04/19
The Feast of the Epiphany commemorates the revelation of Jesus as the Savior of ... Read More »
Saturday Evening 5:30 PM
Sunday Morning 9:00 & 11:00 AM
- Rev. James Bedillion, Parish Chaplin
- Rev. Peter Horton, Pastor
- Rev. James Chepponis, Senior Parochial Vicar
- Rev. William Batz, Deacon
- Denise DeCapria, Director of Religious Education
- Daniel Kovacic, Director of Music Ministries
- Kate Hanley, Parish Secretary
- Kathy Pfeifer, Business Manager
- Mary Lou Rodgers, Religious Education Secretary